Synonyms for accumulator
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. collector, gatherer, accumulator, worker
- usage: a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- 2. storage battery, accumulator, voltaic battery, galvanic battery
- usage: a voltaic battery that stores electric charge
- 3. accumulator, accumulator register, register
- usage: (computer science) a register that has a built-in adder that adds an input number to the contents of the register