Synonyms for advert
- 1. ad, advertisement, advertizement, advertising, advertizing, advert, promotion, publicity, promotional material, packaging
- usage: a public promotion of some product or service
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. attend, hang, advert, pay heed, give ear, listen
- usage: give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said"
- 2. allude, touch, advert, hint, suggest
- usage: make a more or less disguised reference to; "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
- 3. mention, advert, bring up, cite, name, refer, think of, have in mind, mean
- usage: make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"