Synonyms for aggregate
- 1. sum, total, totality, aggregate, whole, unit
- usage: the whole amount
- 2. aggregate, material, stuff
- usage: material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
- 3. aggregate, congeries, conglomeration, sum, summation, sum total
- usage: a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- 1. aggregate, come, add up, amount
- usage: amount in the aggregate to
- 2. aggregate, combine, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: gather in a mass, sum, or whole
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. aggregate, aggregated, aggregative, mass, collective (vs. distributive)
- usage: formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole; "aggregate expenses include expenses of all divisions combined for the entire year"; "the aggregated amount of indebtedness"
- 2. aggregate, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets; "raspberries are aggregate fruits"