Synonyms for alienation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. alienation, disaffection, estrangement, dislike
- usage: the feeling of being alienated from other people
- 2. alienation, estrangement, isolation
- usage: separation resulting from hostility
- 3. alienation, transfer, transference
- usage: (law) the voluntary and absolute transfer of title and possession of real property from one person to another; "the power of alienation is an essential ingredient of ownership"
- 4. alienation, action
- usage: the action of alienating; the action of causing to become unfriendly; "his behavior alienated the other students"