Synonyms for alignment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. alliance, coalition, alignment, alinement, organization, organisation
- usage: an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- 2. alignment, placement, arrangement
- usage: the spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- 3. conjunction, alignment, meeting, encounter
- usage: (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- 4. alignment, adjustment, registration, readjustment
- usage: the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other