Synonyms for allegretto
- 1. allegretto, tempo, pacing
- usage: a quicker tempo than andante but not as fast as allegro
- 2. allegretto, passage, musical passage, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition or musical passage to be performed at a somewhat quicker tempo than andante but not as fast as allegro
- 1. allegretto, fast (vs. slow)
- usage: (of tempo) faster than allegro
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. allegretto
- usage: in a moderately quick tempo; "play this more allegretto"