Synonyms for allen
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Allen, Gracie Allen, Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen, Gracie
- usage: United States comedienne remembered as the confused but imperturbable partner of her husband, George Burns (1906-1964)
- 2. Allen, Woody Allen, Allen Stewart Konigsberg
- usage: United States filmmaker and comic actor (1935-)
- 3. Allen, Ethan Allen
- usage: a soldier of the American Revolution whose troops helped capture Fort Ticonderoga from the British (1738-1789)
See also: allen (Dictionary)