Synonyms for alleviated
- 1. relieve, alleviate, palliate, assuage, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: provide physical relief, as from pain; "This pill will relieve your headaches"
- 2. facilitate, ease, alleviate, help, assist, aid
- usage: make easier; "you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. alleviated, eased, relieved, mitigated (vs. unmitigated)
- usage: (of pain or sorrow) made easier to bear