Synonyms for andante
- 1. andante, tempo, pacing
- usage: a moderately slow tempo (a walking pace)
- 2. andante, passage, musical passage, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition or musical passage to be performed moderately slow
- 1. andante, slow (vs. fast)
- usage: (of tempo) moderately slow
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. andante
- usage: at a moderately slow tempo; "this passage must be played andante"