Synonyms for antenna
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. antenna, aerial, transmitting aerial, electrical device
- usage: an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- 2. antenna, feeler, sensitivity, sensitiveness
- usage: sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- 3. antenna, feeler, tentacle
- usage: one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste