Synonyms for apache
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Apache, Athapaskan, Athapascan, Athabaskan, Athabascan
- usage: any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico); fought a losing battle from 1861 to 1886 with the United States and were resettled in Oklahoma
- 2. apache, gangster, mobster
- usage: a Parisian gangster
- 3. Apache, Athapaskan, Athapascan, Athabaskan, Athabascan, Athapaskan language
- usage: the language of the Apache