Synonyms for apportioned
- 1. allocate, apportion, assign, allot, portion
- usage: distribute according to a plan or set apart for a special purpose; "I am allocating a loaf of bread to everyone on a daily basis"; "I'm allocating the rations for the camping trip"
- 2. share, divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal, distribute, give out, hand out, pass out
- usage: give out as one's portion or share
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. apportioned, dealt out, doled out, meted out, parceled out, distributed (vs. concentrated)
- usage: given out in portions