Synonyms for appreciated
- 1. appreciate, acknowledge, recognize, recognise
- usage: recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- 2. appreciate, take account, understand, realize, realise, see
- usage: be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?"
- 3. prize, value, treasure, appreciate, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
- 4. appreciate, apprize, apprise, revalue, increase
- usage: gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!"
- 5. appreciate, apprize, apprise, revalue
- usage: increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. appreciated, apprehended, comprehended, understood (vs. ununderstood)
- usage: fully understood or grasped; "dangers not yet appreciated"; "these apprehended truths"; "a thing comprehended is a thing known as fully as it can be known"