Synonyms for armored
- 1. armor, armour, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with armor
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. armored (vs. unarmored), armoured, armor-clad, armour-clad, armor-plated, armour-plated, steel-plated, bony-plated, bulletproof, lightly armored, lightly armoured, mail-cheeked, mail-clad, mailed, scaled
- usage: protected by armor (used of persons or things military)
- 2. armored (vs. unarmored), armoured, bone-covered, scaly, scaley, scaled, silver-scaled
- usage: used of animals; provided with protective covering
- 3. armored, panoplied, equipped (vs. unequipped), equipt
- usage: equipped with the complete arms and armor of a warrior