Synonyms for armourer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. armorer, armourer, skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- usage: a worker skilled in making armor or arms; "a sword made by a famous English armorer"
- 2. armorer, armourer, artificer, enlisted man
- usage: an enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc.
- 3. armorer, armourer, manufacturer, maker, manufacturing business
- usage: a manufacturer of firearms