Synonyms for armoury
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. armory, armoury, inventory, resource, resourcefulness, imagination
- usage: a collection of resources; "he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
- 2. arsenal, armory, armoury, armament
- usage: all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- 3. arsenal, armory, armoury, military installation
- usage: a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- 4. armory, armoury, arsenal, foundry, metalworks
- usage: a place where arms are manufactured