Synonyms for armyworm
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. armyworm, army worm, Pseudaletia unipuncta, caterpillar
- usage: noctuid moth larvae that travel in multitudes destroying especially grass and grain
- 2. armyworm, Pseudaletia unipuncta, noctuid moth, noctuid, owlet moth
- usage: moth whose destructive larvae travel in multitudes
- 3. armyworm, fungus gnat, sciara, sciarid
- usage: larva of fungus gnat that feed on cereals and other grains; they march in large companies in regular order when the food is exhausted