Synonyms for art
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. art, fine art, creation
- usage: the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- 2. art, artistic creation, artistic production, creation, creative activity
- usage: the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- 3. art, artistry, prowess, superior skill
- usage: a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation; "the art of conversation"; "it's quite an art"
- 4. artwork, art, graphics, nontextual matter, visual communication
- usage: photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
See also: art (Dictionary)