Synonyms for attachment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. attachment, fond regard, affection, affectionateness, fondness, tenderness, heart, warmness, warmheartedness, philia
- usage: a feeling of affection for a person or an institution
- 2. attachment, addition, add-on, improver
- usage: a supplementary part or accessory
- 3. attachment, writ, judicial writ
- usage: a writ authorizing the seizure of property that may be needed for the payment of a judgment in a judicial proceeding
- 4. attachment, bond, connection, connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- usage: a connection that fastens things together
- 5. attachment, adherence, adhesion, support
- usage: faithful support for a cause or political party or religion; "attachment to a formal agenda"; "adherence to a fat-free diet"; "the adhesion of Seville was decisive"
- 6. attachment, affixation, combination, combining, compounding
- usage: the act of attaching or affixing something
- 7. fastening, attachment, joining, connection, connexion
- usage: the act of fastening things together