Synonyms for audio
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. audio, sound, auditory communication
- usage: the audible part of a transmitted signal; "they always raise the audio for commercials"
- 2. audio, audio frequency, frequency, frequence, oftenness
- usage: an audible acoustic wave frequency
- 3. sound recording, audio recording, audio, recording
- usage: a recording of acoustic signals
- 4. audio, component, constituent, element
- usage: the sound elements of television
See also: audio (Dictionary)