Synonyms for audition
- 1. hearing, audition, auditory sense, sense of hearing, auditory modality, modality, sense modality, sensory system, exteroception
- usage: the ability to hear; the auditory faculty; "his hearing was impaired"
- 2. audition, tryout, test, trial, run
- usage: a test of the suitability of a performer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. audition, try out, perform
- usage: perform in order to get a role; "She auditioned for a role on Broadway"