Synonyms for backlog
- 1. backlog, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: an accumulation of jobs not done or materials not processed that are yet to be dealt with (especially unfilled customer orders for products or services)
- 2. backlog, firewood
- usage: the large log at the back of a hearth fire
- 3. reserve, backlog, stockpile, accumulation
- usage: something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. backlog, accumulate, cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, gather, amass
- usage: accumulate and create a backlog