Synonyms for bad-luck
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. misfortune, bad luck, tough luck, ill luck, fortune, destiny, fate, luck, lot, circumstances, portion
- usage: an unfortunate state resulting from unfavorable outcomes
- 2. bad luck, mischance, mishap, luck, fortune, chance, hazard
- usage: an unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate; "if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all"
- 3. misfortune, bad luck, trouble
- usage: unnecessary and unforeseen trouble resulting from an unfortunate event