Synonyms for bang-up
- 1. bang up, smash up, smash, damage
- usage: damage or destroy as if by violence; "The teenager banged up the car of his mother"
- 2. impregnate, knock up, bang up, prang up, inseminate, fecundate, fertilize, fertilise
- usage: make pregnant; "He impregnated his wife again"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad(predicate), peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing, good (vs. bad)
- usage: very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"