Synonyms for barbecue
- 1. barbecue, barbeque, dish
- usage: meat that has been barbecued or grilled in a highly seasoned sauce
- 2. barbecue, barbeque, cookout
- usage: a cookout in which food is cooked over an open fire; especially a whole animal carcass roasted on a spit
- 3. barbecue, barbeque, rack
- usage: a rack to hold meat for cooking over hot charcoal usually out of doors
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. barbeque, barbecue, cook out, grill
- usage: cook outdoors on a barbecue grill; "let's barbecue that meat"; "We cooked out in the forest"