Synonyms for baritone
- 1. baritone, barytone, singer, vocalist, vocalizer, vocaliser
- usage: a male singer
- 2. baritone, baritone voice, singing voice
- usage: the second lowest adult male singing voice
- 3. baritone, baritone horn, brass, brass instrument
- usage: the second lowest brass wind instrument
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. baritone, low (vs. high), low-pitched
- usage: lower in range than tenor and higher than bass; "a baritone voice"; "baritone oboe"