Synonyms for bastard-indigo
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bastard indigo, Tephrosia purpurea, hoary pea
- usage: East Indian shrub
- 2. false indigo, bastard indigo, Amorpha fruticosa, amorpha
- usage: dense shrub of moist riverbanks and flood plains of the eastern United States having attractive fragrant foliage and dense racemes of dark purple flowers
- 3. false indigo, bastard indigo, Amorpha californica, amorpha
- usage: an erect to spreading hairy shrub of the Pacific coast of the United States having racemes of red to indigo flowers