Synonyms for bastardised
- 1. bastardize, bastardise, corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect
- usage: change something so that its value declines; for example, art forms
- 2. bastardize, bastardise, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: declare a child to be illegitimate
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bastardized, bastardised, impure (vs. pure)
- usage: deriving from more than one source or style