Synonyms for beak
- 1. beak, mouth
- usage: beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- 2. beak, bill, neb, nib, pecker, mouth
- usage: horny projecting mouth of a bird
- 3. beak, tip
- usage: a beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- 4. beak, honker, hooter, nozzle, snoot, snout, schnozzle, schnoz, nose, olfactory organ
- usage: informal terms for the nose
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. peck, pick, beak, strike
- usage: hit lightly with a picking motion
See also: beak (Dictionary)