Synonyms for beautify
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: make more beautiful
- 2. deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify, be
- usage: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- 3. decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"