Synonyms for bell-ringer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. toller, bell ringer, ringer, signaler, signaller
- usage: a person who rings church bells (as for summoning the congregation)
- 2. bell ringer, musician, instrumentalist, player
- usage: someone who plays musical handbells
- 3. bell ringer, bull's eye, mark, home run, success
- usage: something that exactly succeeds in achieving its goal; "the new advertising campaign was a bell ringer"; "scored a bull's eye"; "hit the mark"; "the president's speech was a home run"