Synonyms for below
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. below, at a lower place, to a lower place, beneath
- usage: in or to a place that is lower
- 2. below
- usage: at a later place; "see below"
- 3. below, infra
- usage: (in writing) see below; "vide infra"
- 4. downstairs, down the stairs, on a lower floor, below
- usage: on a floor below; "the tenants live downstairs"
- 5. under, below
- usage: further down; "see under for further discussion"
See also: below (Dictionary)