Synonyms for bent-on
- 1. Benton, Thomas Hart Benton
- usage: United States artist whose paintings portrayed life in the Midwest and South (1889-1975)
- 2. Benton, Thomas Hart Benton, Old Bullion
- usage: United States legislator who opposed the use of paper currency (1782-1858)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bent, bent on(predicate), dead set(predicate), out to(predicate), resolute (vs. irresolute)
- usage: fixed in your purpose; "bent on going to the theater"; "dead set against intervening"; "out to win every event"