Synonyms for benumbed
- 1. numb, benumb, blunt, dull, desensitize, desensitise
- usage: make numb or insensitive; "The shock numbed her senses"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. asleep(predicate), benumbed, numb, insensible (vs. sensible)
- usage: lacking sensation; "my foot is asleep"; "numb with cold"
- 2. dulled, benumbed, uninterested (vs. interested)
- usage: having lost or been caused to lose interest because of overexposure; "the mind of the audience is becoming dulled"; "the benumbed intellectual faculties can no longer respond"