Synonyms for bin
- 1. bin, container
- usage: a container; usually has a lid
- 2. bin, binful, containerful
- usage: the quantity contained in a bin
- 3. bank identification number, BIN, ABA transit number, number, identification number
- usage: an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bin, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: store in bins
See also: bin (Dictionary)