Synonyms for black-and-white
- 1. print, black and white, written communication, written language
- usage: the result of the printing process; "I want to see it in black and white"
- 2. black and white, monochrome, photograph, photo, exposure, pic
- usage: a black-and-white photograph or slide
WordNet 2.0 Copyright © 2003 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- 1. black-and-white (vs. color), black and white(predicate)
- usage: not having or not capable of producing colors; "black-and-white film"; "a black-and-white TV"; "the movie was in black and white"
- 2. black-and-white, divided (vs. united)
- usage: of a situation that is sharply divided into mutually exclusive categories; "he rejected a black-and-white world"; "there are no black-and-white certainties"; "there were no gray areas, you were either for him or against him, he was all black-and-white"