Synonyms for black-market
- 1. black market, market
- usage: people who engage in illicit trade
- 2. black market, market, marketplace, market place
- usage: an illegal market in which goods or currencies are bought and sold in violation of rationing or controls
- 1. run, black market, trade, merchandise
- usage: deal in illegally, such as arms or liquor
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bootleg, black, black-market, contraband, smuggled, illegal (vs. legal)
- usage: distributed or sold illicitly; "the black economy pays no taxes"