Synonyms for blackcap
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. black raspberry, blackcap, blackcap raspberry, thimbleberry, Rubus occidentalis, raspberry, raspberry bush
- usage: raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit
- 2. laughing gull, blackcap, pewit, pewit gull, Larus ridibundus, gull, seagull, sea gull
- usage: small black-headed European gull
- 3. black-capped chickadee, blackcap, Parus atricapillus, chickadee
- usage: chickadee having a dark crown
- 4. blackcap, Silvia atricapilla, Old World warbler, true warbler
- usage: small brownish-grey warbler with a black crown