Synonyms for blackwash
- 1. character assassination, assassination, blackwash, defamation, calumny, calumniation, obloquy, traducement, hatchet job
- usage: an attack intended to ruin someone's reputation
- 2. blackwash, black lotion, lotion, application
- usage: a mixture of calomel and limewater that is used on syphilitic sores
- 3. blackwash, wash
- usage: a wash that colors a surface black
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. blackwash, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: bring (information) out of concealment
- 2. blackwash, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: color with blackwash