Synonyms for blamed
- 1. blame, fault, charge, accuse
- usage: put or pin the blame on
- 2. blame, find fault, pick, knock, criticize, criticise, pick apart
- usage: harass with constant criticism; "Don't always pick on your little brother"
- 3. blame, charge, impute, ascribe, assign, attribute
- usage: attribute responsibility to; "We blamed the accident on her"; "The tragedy was charged to her inexperience"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. blasted, blame, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal, cursed (vs. blessed), curst
- usage: expletives used informally as intensifiers; "he's a blasted idiot"; "it's a blamed shame"; "a blame cold winter"; "not a blessed dime"; "I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing"; "he's a damn (or goddam or goddamned) fool"; "a deuced idiot"; "an infernal nuisance"