Synonyms for blandness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. blandness, unemotionality, emotionlessness
- usage: the trait of exhibiting no personal embarrassment or concern; "the blandness of his confession enraged the judge"
- 2. blandness, insipidity, insipidness, unappetizingness, unappetisingness
- usage: lacking any distinctive or interesting taste property
- 3. suavity, suaveness, blandness, smoothness, graciousness
- usage: the quality of being bland and gracious or ingratiating in manner