Synonyms for blase
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. blase, worldly, sophisticated (vs. naive)
- usage: very sophisticated especially because of surfeit; versed in the ways of the world; "the blase traveler refers to the ocean he has crossed as `the pond'"; "the benefits of his worldly wisdom"
- 2. blase, bored, uninterested (vs. interested)
- usage: uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence; "his blase indifference"; "a petulant blase air"; "the bored gaze of the successful film star"
- 3. blase, unconcerned (vs. concerned)
- usage: nonchalantly unconcerned; "a blase attitude about housecleaning"