Synonyms for block-out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. block out, lay out
- usage: plan where and when songs should be inserted into a theatrical production, or plan a theatrical production in general
- 2. screen, block out, obstruct, obturate, impede, occlude, jam, block, close up
- usage: prevent from entering; "block out the strong sunlight"
- 3. mask, block out, cover
- usage: shield from light
- 4. block out, sketch, outline, adumbrate
- usage: indicate roughly; "We sketched out our plan"