Synonyms for bloody
- 1. bloody, cover, spread over
- usage: cover with blood; "bloody your hands"
- 1. bloody (vs. bloodless), blood-filled, bloodstained, gory, bloodsucking, bloodthirsty, bloody-minded, sanguinary, crimson, red, violent, homicidal, murderous, gory, sanguinary, sanguineous, slaughterous, butcherly, internecine, merciless#1, unmerciful
- usage: having or covered with or accompanied by blood; "a bloody nose"; "your scarf is all bloody"; "the effects will be violent and probably bloody"; "a bloody fight"
- 2. bally(prenominal), blinking(prenominal), bloody(prenominal), blooming(prenominal), crashing(prenominal), flaming(prenominal), fucking(prenominal), unmitigated (vs. mitigated)
- usage: informal intensifiers; "what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bloody, damn, all-fired
- usage: extremely; "you are bloody right"; "Why are you so all-fired aggressive?"