Synonyms for blossoming
- 1. blossoming, flowering, florescence, inflorescence, anthesis, efflorescence, growth, growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- usage: the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bloom, blossom, flower, develop
- usage: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- 2. blossom, blossom out, blossom forth, unfold, develop
- usage: develop or come to a promising stage; "Youth blossomed into maturity"