Synonyms for bluffer
- 1. bluffer, four-flusher, deceiver, cheat, cheater, trickster, beguiler, slicker
- usage: a person who tries to bluff other people
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. bluff, bold, sheer, steep (vs. gradual)
- usage: very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front; "a bluff headland"; "where the bold chalk cliffs of England rise"; "a sheer descent of rock"
- 2. bluff, direct (vs. indirect)
- usage: bluntly direct and outspoken but good-natured; "a bluff but pleasant manner"; "a bluff and rugged natural leader"