Synonyms for bolshevik
- 1. Bolshevik, Marxist, red, bolshie, bolshy, radical
- usage: emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- 2. Bolshevik, Bolshevist, communist, commie
- usage: a Russian member of the left-wing majority group that followed Lenin and eventually became the Russian communist party
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. Bolshevik, Bolshevist, Bolshevistic
- usage: of or relating to Bolshevism; "Bolshevik Revolution"