Synonyms for bonded
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. adhere, hold fast, bond, bind, stick, stick to, attach
- usage: stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
- 2. bind, tie, attach, bond, relate
- usage: create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
- 3. bond, mortgage
- usage: issue bonds on
- 4. bond, bring together, draw together, unite, unify
- usage: bring together in a common cause or emotion; "The death of their child had drawn them together"