Synonyms for booked
- 1. book, schedule
- usage: engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- 2. reserve, hold, book, request, bespeak, call for, quest
- usage: arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim's"
- 3. book, record, enter, put down
- usage: record a charge in a police register; "The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
- 4. book, register
- usage: register in a hotel booker
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. booked, engaged, set-aside(predicate), reserved (vs. unreserved)
- usage: reserved in advance