Synonyms for boosters
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
All rights reserved.
- 1. supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster, friend, advocate, advocator, proponent, exponent
- usage: a person who backs a politician or a team etc.; "all their supporters came out for the game"; "they are friends of the library"
- 2. promoter, booster, plugger, advertiser, advertizer, adman
- usage: someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- 3. booster, shoplifter, lifter, thief, stealer
- usage: a thief who steals goods that are in a store
- 4. booster, booster amplifier, booster station, relay link, relay station, relay transmitter, amplifier
- usage: an amplifier for restoring the strength of a transmitted signal
- 5. booster, booster rocket, booster unit, takeoff booster, takeoff rocket, rocket, rocket engine
- usage: the first stage of a multistage rocket
- 6. booster, booster dose, booster shot, recall dose, dose, dosage
- usage: an additional dose that makes sure the first dose was effective